Warehouse Worker - East Windsor, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $17.00
Local leader in mill and melted products is looking for a career-minded warehouse worker to join them. In addition to the job duties listed below, the ideal candidate must be extremely detail oriented, able to communicated effectively both verbally and in writing. This position offers a ton of growth potential for the right candidate.
1st Shift - Temp To Hire
$17.00 Per Hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow specifications outlined in order, pull and/or process material as necessary.
• Will package and complete all necessary paperwork
• Must meet all quality standards by assuring material meets customer requirements and specifications
• Will verify weigh, check quality, prepare paperwork and stock all control on received material
• Will determine scrap, weight losses and return to stock for inventory
• Operate forklift and other warehouse machinery as directed frequently
• Responsible for general maintenance of warehouse equipment and tools
• Assist in service center physical inventories
• Will perform all duties in conjunction with safety standards
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
Previous warehouse experience - Excellent communication both written and verbal - MS Office experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
East Windsor, CT
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: East Windsor, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/09/2019