Cash Receivable Clerk - East Windsor, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Local wholesale supply company located in East Windsor has an immediate need to hire a Cash Receivable employee to their team. The position offers lots of overtime from October through January. Ideal candidate must be very flexible to work the overtime and to be available to cover and overlap the other cash receivable employee because they both cannot be out on the same day (for call outs, vacations, last min emergencies)
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour Monday-Friday
2nd Shift 11:00am until done
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving cash and checks from delivery drivers.
- Logging activity and entering cash receipts into ERP system.
- Following up on missed CODs and short pays.
- Run credit card report and work with data in Excel.
- Contact customers on declined cards for alternate payment.
- Scan checks & record bank deposits.
- Balance and reconcile customer accounts.
- Excel – intermediate to advanced skills
- Must be deadline oriented and work well with multiple changing priorities
- Dependability and flexibility to cover cash office is critical
- Overtime during peak (October – January) is 55-60 hours/week
- Must be a quick learner and have solid computer skills.
- Communication skills – you will communicate with diverse backgrounds and cultures – adaptability and communication with diverse workforce and customer base is key
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Excel - intermediate to advanced skills. Must be deadline oriented and work well with multiple changing priorities. Dependability and flexibility to cover cash office is critical. Overtime during peak (October - January) is 55-60 hours/week. Must be a quick learner and have solid computer skills. Communication skills - you will communicate with diverse backgrounds and cultures - adaptability and communication with diverse workforce and customer base is key.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
East Windsor, CT
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Cash Receivable Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: East Windsor, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/09/2019