Electric Pallet Jack Operator - Cranbury, NJ
Branch ID: 5450
Pay Rate/Salary: $600.00 - $800.00
- Follows Home Depot safety policies and procedures and encourages other Associates to do the same.
- Safely operates Raymond Electric Pallet Jacks or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as Order Selection, Hand Picking, sorting, staging, and transporting products.
- Position entails 80% Hand Selection of product and 20% operation of Raymond Electric Pallet Jacks for transporting products.
- Works cooperatively and productively with Department Heads and other Associates in order to complete tasks.
- Arranges cartons in pallets keeping in mind size, weight, height, etc.
- Loads trucks keeping in mind cubic weight, size and characteristics (i.e., easily crushable, etc.) in mind.
- Works productively with little supervision
- Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers (i.e., stores, etc.) by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Maintains condition of Distribution Center work area (i.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
Duties, responsibilities and work schedules are subject to change, based on business
18 years or older Pass 6-Panel Drug Test Be able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays Successfully complete any required training or orientation programs Physical Requirements: Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, & moving items. Requires the ability to lift and move items when necessary. Responding to public address system announcements. Requires listening for customer service call, personal pages, and general information announcements. Walking and carrying merchandise. Requires moving around the DC to assist other Associates or move merchandise. Identify and read tickets, SKUs, UPC labels, and reports. Requires recognizing, identifying and using merchandise and necessary reports.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Electric Pallet Jack Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Cranbury, NJ
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 1/10/2019