CDL Class A Port Truck Driver - Buena Park, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $24.00
Class A Port Driver Needed Immediately! $24.00 per hour!
Staffmark Drivers has immediate openings for Class A Port drivers to pull containers out of the Ports of Long Beach / Los Angeles. Driver will be based out of Buena Park, CA location and can start immediately.
Put your TWIC card to use and Join the Premier Transportation Staffing Team!
- Hourly pay $24.00/hour + OT with paid weekly
- Current modern day cab trucks
- Weekends off
- Swing Shift work available
- Eligible for benefits following 60 days of employment
- Full Benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical (PPO, HDHP, MEC), Dental, Vision
- 401k, Tenure Bonus Program, and more.
- Truck Driver must have a minimum of 6 mos. working in the ports.
Driver Port Description:
- Class A Port Drivers will be operating 20' to 45' containers out of the Ports of Long Beach / Los Angeles, & delivering them between company terminals and customers locations.
- Drivers will enjoy driving current NEW model day cab trucks with no lease programs.
- Driver must secure cargo load and perform Pre/Post inspections on equipment both tractor/ trailer before and after leaving terminals, and ensure all proper paperwork matches cargo.
Call or Text OUR DRIVER RECRUITER RAUL TODAY @ 562-464-0742 OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SANTAFETRANSPORTATION@STAFFMARK.COM
Must be at least 23 years of age or older. Must have at least 2 years or more of experience within the last years with Class A license. Must have a current/Valid CA CDL. Must have a valid TWIC card. No more than 3 moving violations and/or preventable accidents combined in the last 3 years. No DUIs in the past 5 years. Current Medical Card registered at DMV. No harbor experience required, but must have valid TWIC card and meet the 1 year of CDL driving experience within the past 36 months.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Buena Park, CA
Apply for this Position
CDL Class A Port Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Buena Park, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 1/10/2019