Unloader - Cranbury, NJ
Branch ID: 5450
Pay Rate/Salary: $640.00 - $800.00
· Follows safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
· Works cooperatively and productively with customer and other associates in order to complete tasks.
· Arranges cartons in pallets keeping in mind size, weight, height, etc.
· Unloads trucks keeping in mind weight, size and characteristics (i.e., easily crushable, etc.).
· Works productively (i.e., receiving products, etc.) with little supervision.
· Provides and inspires outstanding service to customer and other associates by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
· Maintains condition of work area (i.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
· Duties, responsibilities and work schedules are subject to change, based on business needs.
18 years or older Pass 6-Panel Drug Test Pass Light Industrial Evaluation Be able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays Successfully complete any required training or orientation programs Physical Requirements: Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, & moving items. Requires the ability to lift and move items when necessary. Identify and read warehouse tickets, SKUs, and UPC labels. Must be able to sort items and identify them using this system.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cranbury, NJ
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 1/10/2019