Machine Operator - Missouri City, TX
Branch ID: 5042
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $14.00
- Assure Toyo machine is properly sanitized, if not operational at the start of his shift. Have swab samples taken by QA, before starting up the line.
- Verify all Toyo feed hoppers are either empty or contain product required for this run.
- Set each feeder as required per recipe.
- Set machine up to achieve target weight of each component as per SO
- Set or verify code date is right.
- Check: Pouch is correct, Code date is correct and legible, Weight is as required, Check Combi weight/metal check, Oxygen level is properly achieved, Seals are good, Pouches are properly transferred on 2 to 1 conveyor.
- Assure all feed hoppers are properly fed without spillage.
- Correct any malfunction, Adjust any parameters, if not per standard, If any deviation cannot be corrected, then get help from Shift manager/Plant Manager, Note down all data in the Form for the Area,Look out for any unusual noise or issues with the machine.
- Perform all preventive maintenance procedures required on the machine
- Work closely with Broth/Grains operator, Retort Operator, QA techs and Material Handlers. Assist when help is needed to maximize production.
- Keep area clean and presentable at all times.
- At least 3 years of experience as a machine operator.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Abel to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
At least 3 years of experience as a machine operator. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment. Able to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Missouri City, TX
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Missouri City, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/10/2019