Bench Assembler - Watsonville, CA
Branch ID: 3726
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.20
New Year, New You, New career opportunity. This is a temporary to hire position with growth potential!
Bench Assembler - Entry Level - we will train you - Earn while you learn
Assemble by hand or using hand tools and/or portable powered tools - operate equipment as trained and necessary to produce and/or process assembled products
- Products include small products, light subassemblies, and complete units of a smaller size.
- Load and unload machines to perform fastening, force fitting, or light metal-cutting operation on assembly line.
- Arbor presses, drill presses, taps, spot-welding machines, riveting machines, milling machines.
- Must be flexible to cross train and work in different workstations as production needs require or shift from one station to another to reduce fatigue factor.
- Part of a crew and assist skilled operators in performance of skilled function.
- Work at bench as member of assembly group that processes & assembles one or two specific parts and passes unit to another worker.
- Repair units that fail to meet specifications.
Level 1 Beginning Level - Employees in this entry level position, you will satisfy the basic job requirements as you gain work knowledge and experience. Complexity or variety of work is typical, and there are no additional technical, mathematical, or scientific requirements beyond the basic requirements at this level
- Level 2 Intermediate Level - pay increase
- Level 3 Senior Level - pay increase
- 5am to 2:30pm - pay is $12.00/hr to start
- 3:00pm to 11:30pm - pay is $13.20/hr to start
How to get started with us at Staffmark:
- Apply at www.mystaffmark.com
- Text or call me for an appointment (831) 262-1957
- or email me for immediate consideration Ana.Gutierrez@staffmark.com
Jobs near me: Hangar Way, Watsonville, CA 95076
Qualified Experience. Prior warehouse experience Safety first, Good hand eye coordination, Good attendance, Desire for quality work. Flexible to learn and grow
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Watsonville, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/10/2019