Production Associate - Saxonburg, PA
Branch ID: 2214
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Staffmark is hiring a Production Associate for our client in Saxonburg, a leader in the manufacturing of technical ceramic products. Pay starts at $15 per hour- this is a great opportunity for long term employment after completing 480 hours successfully as a temporary Staffmark Associate!
Interview with us at the Freeport Library on 1/30/2019 from 12:30-3:30.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior Manufacturing experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Consistent work history is required for consideration
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 41-856-8412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/staffmarkmonroeville/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
This work requires sitting or standing during your whole shift depending on which work station you are assigned to during your shift. Production Associates will have the opportunity to learn may facets of the business with opportunities for increase in pay depending on job responsibility and shift. The schedule is a rotating shift so requires flexibility to rotate from 1st, 2nd to 3rd shift weekly.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Saxonburg, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/14/2019