Flatbed Truck Driver CDL Class A - La Palma, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Flatbed (Curtain Side) Truck Driver CDL Class A
Staffmark Drivers has been a leader in finding jobs for truck drivers for over 45 years. We really get to know our drivers and place them in driving positions that best fit their needs and driving experience. Working as a temporary driver is a great way to get your foot in the door at a great transportation company. This position is located around the Buena Park, CA
To get started, please click on this link to access our home page and online application: https://www.mystaffmark.com/transportation
- Truck Driver will operate a Class A tractor with curtain side flatbed 48-53'trailer .
- Driver will need to ensure time sensitive deliveries and be accountable and responsible for loads being delivered, must be able to do a Phoenix run when needed.
- Drivers will be delivering custom fabrication steel sheet plates, piping, metal coils, brass plates, tube steel bar for manufacturing retailers, refineries, aerospace, shipbuilding, and many more sites.
- Driver must be able to lift/push/pull up to 75lbs. Also driver will assist customers with unloading metal supplies and make sure all delivery metal product is secure before leaving the yard and customers locations, loads will be offload at the customer/ company site with a forklift, and will also assist doing pickups at customer job sites.
- Driver will be required to strap down load, tarp during inclement weather, and be able to secure load to ensure safe deliveries.
Pay & Schedule:
$24.00 per hour
Monday through Friday, Day Shift
Call or Text OUR DRIVER RECRUITER RAUL TODAY @
562-464-0742 OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SANTAFETRANSPORTATION@STAFFMARK
Requirements - 23 years of age or older - Valid Class A license - Valid Medical Certificate - 2 years or more Class A flatbed delivery driving experience with in the past 3 years - No more than 3 moving violations and/or at fault accidents w/in the past 3 years - No DUIs/Reckless driving or other major violation in the past 5 years.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
La Palma, CA
Apply for this Position
Flatbed Truck Driver CDL Class A
City, State or Zip Code: La Palma, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 1/14/2019