Machine Operator - Cincinnati, OH
Branch ID: 104
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $18.00
Machine or Production Equipment operating experience
Weaving / Sewing machine operating experience!!
- Weaving responsibilities primarily include: warp beam preparation, drawing - in, loom set-up, loom operation, loom stoppage issue resolution, cloth inspection, routine loom maintenance.
- Dyeing/Finishing responsibilities primarily include: solution mixing and chemical preparation, recipe documentation, process documentation, operating all the Dyeing / Finishing equipment /machinery, routine machine maintenance
- Slashing: Size mixing, size recipe documentation, routine machine maintenance.
- Must maintain a clean, safe, and well organized work environment, including all work surfaces, production materials, and equipment.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us 844-540-1963
• Email: CECBR0104@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkSpringdaleOH/
Operate various equipment / machinery in the Product Development Center ( PDC); Textile Product development work including slashing, warping, weaving, bleaching, dyeing, and/or finishing fabric, while maintaining safe work environment, proper documentation of materials used, and adherence to protocol and procedures.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/18/2019