HFB Machine Operator - Holliston, MA
Branch ID: 5880
Staffmark has teamed up with a manufacturing company in Holliston, MA who specializes in Machine Set-Up and Operations. We are looking for an HFB Machine Operator.
Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Experience will determine pay.
Machine Set-up and Operations
1. Reads and interprets blueprints checking parts to prints to ensure that parts are manufactured to the specifications. Reviews and interprets job aids and shop orders:
2. Uses mearsuring instruments, such as verniers and gauges, to measure material; make necessary adjustments to ensure quality parts
3. Performs math calculations, to correctly setup machine.
4. Reads, interprets, and completes routine paperwork; records proper information to ensure accuracy of inventory.
5. Request additional material and assignments when necessary.
6. When problems arise, independently contact the appropatiate work areas for support.
For immediate consideration please email: OuterBoston@staffmark.com
1. A minimum of 3 years sheet metal experience and mechanical ability required. 2. Two to three years experience operating production machinery such as press brakes, NC punch presses, punch presses, shears and welders. 3. Experience using verniers and depth gauges. 4. Blueprint reading experience required. 5. Knowledge of all safety/OSHA requirements for machine operation. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds, anything over 35 pounds with apparatus assistance. Highly repetitive movement of hands and body. Also repetitive motion of foot (foot pedal)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
HFB Machine Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Holliston, MA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/18/2019