Warehouse Associate - Des Plaines, IL
Branch ID: 5491
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.80
We are currently looking for Warehouse Workers! Apply today!
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center preferred
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments in a timely manner.
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Perform duties in a safe and productive manner.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning's.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Shift and Pay:
- 2nd shift—Monday through Friday 3pm- 11pm @ $12.80
How to Apply:
You can complete an application online at Mystaffmark.com- it only takes about 10 minutes to complete and you can do it from your smart phone.Have a friend you want to work with? Have them apply too and receive a referral bonus!
For expedited processing from the comfort of your living room, call or text our toll-free number 833.818.0910.
-High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. -Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently -Ability to stand for long periods of time in a warehouse environment -Experience in large logistics/ distribution center preferred -Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork. -Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Des Plaines, IL
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Des Plaines, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/18/2019