IT Support Staff Member - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5427
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.91 - $16.50
Staffmark is seeking a junior support admin for the IT department at a large tech company in northwest Austin. Ideal employee will be reliable and a problem solver. Duties will include refurbing returned laptops, setting up work stations for new employees, restocking inventory and more. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career in IT support. This will be a temporary role lasting ~ 6 months.
Days of Need: Monday – Friday; hours will vary based on needs
You'll support IT and various other teams with daily tasks and labor, such as:
- Cleaning and powering up laptops
- Assisting with shipping and receiving
- Setting up workstations and user technology
- Restocking inventory
- Vending machine maintenance and stocking
- Opening and breaking down boxes
- Transferring IT equipment between locations
- Conference room equipment checks and organization
- Additional tasks as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelors or Associates in related IT space a plus!
- Interest in supporting a technical team
- Basic computer and technology knowledge
- Ability to successfully complete repetitive jobs and provide timely updates throughout project
- Attentive to detail
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Willingness to take on varied tasks, follow instructions, and work at a quick pace
- Ability to lift 25-45 pounds comfortably
- Ability to crouch beneath desks for workstation installation
If interested please send resume in response to posting.
High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelors or Associates in related IT space a plus! Interest in supporting a technical team. Basic computer and technology knowledge. Ability to successfully complete repetitive jobs and provide timely updates throughout project. Attentive to detail. Flexibility in work schedule. Willingness to take on varied tasks, follow instructions, and work at a quick pace. Ability to lift 25-45 pounds comfortably. Ability to crouch beneath desks for workstation installation.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
IT Support Staff Member
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/21/2019