Material Handler - Pineville, NC
Branch ID: 5127
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring a Material Handler in Pineville, NC. This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a position with plenty of room to grow with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 803-324-2424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rock-Hill-SC-Jobs
Responsibilities of the material handler include:
- Retrieving and moving materials to prepare for shipment
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Operating material handling equipment
- Keeping inventory records and performing other administrative duties
Pay rate: $11.00/hour
We are looking forward to speaking with you!
High School Diploma or GED. Ability to stand up for 12 hour shift. Ability to work Day shift and Night shift - Rotation every 10 weeks. Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment. Maintain a clean production area. Steel toed shoes are required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pineville, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/21/2019