Maintenance Mechanic - Manchester, PA
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $22.00 - $30.00
- National organization with facilities and distribution centers in almost every state of the US
- Company-wide passion and commitment to providing the highest quality of products
- Customer service and quality focused
- Permanent position - direct hire
- Full benefits
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive starting rate of pay based on experience plus shift differential for the 2nd shift
Your Role as the Maintenance Mechanic
As the 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic, you will utilize your mechanical and technical skills to maintain all components of the distribution equipment as well as building systems such as electrical, HVAC, and other mechanical systems. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining all mechanical and distribution equipment
- Troubleshooting and maintaining all building systems to include sprinkler systems, HVAC, exhaust systems and electrical systems.
- Perform Lock Out Tag Out procedures as necessary
- Complete all components of the Preventative Maintenance program in a timely basis.
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager to develop SOP's and work schedules
- Utilize shop tools to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical and electrical equipment
- Expertise in industrial maintenance including system maintenance of electrical and HVAC systems
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
- Experience with distribution or conveyor systems
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as forklift, welders, and ship tools
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to email@example.com!
Experience in industrial maintenance, systems maintenance, mechanical skills, distribution or conveyor systems, forklift operation
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Manchester, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/21/2019