Machine Operator - Ontario, CA
Branch ID: 5106
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $15.00
Essential Job Duties
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of saws
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications
- Scans all job orders through the Made2Manage (M2M) system
- Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to use a tape measure
- Ability to operate a forklift and ability to be certified
- Perform work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organized, reliable, punctual, adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrate a positive professional demeanor and dress
- Adhere to all company policies
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Must be able to utilize correct body mechanics during performance of physical activity such as pushing/pulling, stooping, squatting, sitting, and lifting as applicable to the position.
How To Apply: choose which method is most convenient for you!
•You can send your resume/ CV to: CECBR5106@staffmark.com
•You can also get started by updating or completing an application at www.mystaffmark.com
We have multiple openings so tell a friend! Have your friend apply and call too!
Hours 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. / Must be able to ready blueprints, drawings, charts. Set up, operate and maintain a variety of saws. Verifies dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Ontario, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 1/21/2019