Warehouse Lead - Spartanburg, SC
Branch ID: 5031
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Warehouse Lead in Spartanburg, SC for a seasonal assignment! This company works 8-10 hour shifts. If you are looking for a new managerial position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay is $13-$15/hour, depending on experience
- Setting performance goals and project deadlines that align with the company's larger plans
- Delegating work to employees, tracking progress and providing constructive feedback through projects
- Addressing problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner
- Ensuring employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations
- Serving as a link between subordinates and upper management
- Conducting performance reviews, motivating team members and creating strategies to boost productivity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a leadership role
- Excellent attendance record
- Good performance record
- Effective communication skills
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to train employees when needed
- Must support and work in a team environment
- Shift flexibility
- Forklift experience is a plus
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 864-433-9323
- Email: Duncan@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Duncan-SC-Jobs-1663458980638956/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in a leadership role. Excellent attendance record. Good performance record. Effective communication skills. Great organizational skills and an eye for detail. Ability to train employees when needed. Must support and work in a team environment. Shift flexibility. Forklift experience is a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Spartanburg, SC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/22/2019