Process Technician - Tempe, AZ
Branch ID: 5114
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $15.75
We are searching for mechanically inclined candidates that are looking for a career not just a job. The Process Technician will be responsible for the operation of injection molding machines.
- Monitor injection molders and extrusion machines during operation
- Read, understand and follow directions per job traveler and dimensional drawings
- Knowledge of how to use inspection tools; micrometer, caliper and height gauge to dimensionally
- Assist in troubleshooting/correcting issues involving production of parts
- Monitor daily running jobs for compliance of quality standards
- Assists with material inventory and cycle counting
- Breakdown and clean injection molder and components per work instructions
- Work closely with other team members to drive lean manufacturing process
- Other duties or tasks will be assigned by supervisor
We have first, second and third shifts available. Interested in this temp to hire opportunity? Please submit your resume right away.
The ideal candidate will have the following: Good understanding of injection molding and previous molding process experience; Must have a good mechanical aptitude; Ability to take on multiple tasks, computer proficiency, software experience in Word, Excel; Team player with strong communication both written and verbal skills; Must be dependable and flexible to work different shifts if required. Preferred but not required: Manufacturing software experience; Lean Manufacturing and ISO 9001 background.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tempe, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/22/2019