Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor - Bridgeport, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $28.00 - $34.00
Direct Hire opportunity for a hands-on Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor of Industrial Facility.
This industrial plant is in a highly regulated industry and our client is looking for a talented, motivated, organized and hands-on individual to take ownership of and manage the Maintenance Department.
With more than 20 plants in the US and ownership abroad, you will be well-supported, trained and will be provided with all the tools and resources you need to keep the Bridgeport, CT plant well maintained, efficient and safe.
- Position is 70% hands-on in the Plant and 30% desk/paperwork
- Create and maintain Inventory of Maintenance of Spare Parts
- Organization skills to Develop, Implement, Execute and be Responsible for PMP.
- Manage Plant Maintenance Program including 1-2 Direct Reports.
- Work with outside contractors for plant upgrades (assess needs, obtain quotes, manage project)
- Conduct and Document Plant Inspections for Compliance
Your experience must include:
- Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical, Plumbing
- Welding, Grinding & Fabricating
- Read and Interpret Blueprints, Schematics and Sketches
- Operate Powered Equipment (Forklifts, Powered Lifts, Rigging, Cranes)
- Repair of rotating and reciprocating equipment; assemble, dissemble, remove, install, clean and lubricate: shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and mechanical parts and machinery.
- Repair or replace gauges, valves, regulators, fluid powered equipment and mechanical systems, including connect and/or disconnect electrical equipment and components.
- Experience working with pumps, compressors, gear boxes and blowers is a plus.
HAZWOPER and/or WASTE WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS!
Competitive pay, benefits and career growth opportunities.
5+ years of hands-on industrial plant maintenance experience PLUS management of 1-2 direct reports and experience managing PMP and Inventory of maintenance parts.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor
City, State or Zip Code: Bridgeport, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/22/2019