Machine Operator - Norcross, GA
Branch ID: 5067
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
Staffmark is recruiting for a Machine Operator in Norcross, GA. The Mixer/Compounder is responsible for performing duties to manufacture product. This includes working from batch tickets, established procedures and regulations, operating mixers, weighing and measuring equipment. Pay is $12.00-13.00. Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shifts. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with growth opportunities.
• Prepare vessels and equipment for processing by cleaning vessel, setting all valves in correct position and checking all support equipment.
• Charge ingredients into mixing vessels according to the batch ticket.
• Monitor blending process and at specified intervals draw samples and deliver to quality lab for testing.
• Perform QC on products to make sure they are within specification
• Properly complete batch tickets to ensure all info is in place
• Follow safety guidelines
• Ability to perform required maintenance on machines
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 770-963-8032
• Email: Lawrenceville@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkLawrencevilleGa
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. - One year related experience in a manufacturing environment. - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. - Competence in math computation necessary (add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure).
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Norcross, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/23/2019