E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Specialist - Clover, SC
Branch ID: 2241
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for an E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Specialist in Clover, SC for a reputable manufacturing company! If you are looking for a new E-Commerce/Digital Marketing position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $14.00/hour
- Hours: 7am-4:30pm Monday - Thursday; 7am-11am Friday
- Coordinate e-commerce solutions, marketplace integration, and digital marketing initiatives. This includes managing online product marketing content across multiple e-commerce platforms or channels to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain active communications with online retailers, e-tailers, and distributors to identify needs and develop marketing plans aligned with brand goals; with a keen focus on generating increased e-commerce orders and revenue growth.
- Actively monitor online retailer, e-tailer, and distributor e-commerce platforms to verify online product content is accurate and up to date. Ensure we meet/exceed the needs of our e-commerce channel partners and their customers by providing timely response to product reviews and online customer inquiries.
- Provide marketing media assistance and product content support as needed to new e-commerce partner site-development efforts.
- Improve SEO search results and rankings within various e-commerce platforms. Understand and leverage various ad placement and pay-per-click advertising opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to integrate advertising and promotional activities including print and digital marketing materials for use with website, social media and direct mail campaigns to support ongoing e-commerce sales initiatives.
- Provide graphic design services as needed to support overall corporate marketing initiatives.
- Work with product development to ensure timely transition of new products to e-commerce websites in support of the product and brand strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners and industry influencers.
- Actively monitor key competitor product marketing strategies and promotional activities involving digital and print media content.
- Marketing, Computer Science, or a field related to digital communications
- 1+ years working experience involving e-commerce, website design, social media, and digital marketplace management
- Demonstrated familiarity with marketplace software and user interfaces including, but not limited to: Amazon Business, Channel Advisor, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation, database/email marketing a plus
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising strategies.
- Self-directed, with strong initiative; proven organizational and project management skills
- Experience with online retail and consumer products or services a plus
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills are required, along with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of integrity
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.864.2500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Staffmark-Gastonia-NC-1925609694340923/
Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
*Experience in marketing, computer science or a field related to digital communications *Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office suite *Familiar with SEO, PPC, Amazon Business, Channel Advisor, Google analytics
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Clover, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/24/2019