Machine Operator - Holliston, MA
Branch ID: 5880
Staffmark has teamed up with a manufacturing company in Holliston, MA who specializes in Machine Set-Up and Operations. We are looking for a 2nd shift Machine Operator. In this role, you will setup and proficiently operate all CNC Punch Presses, along with computer software/application in accordance with Lista standard procedures.
Experience will determine pay.
Machine Set-Up, Operations and Preventative Maintenance
- Reads and interprets blueprints checking parts to prints to ensure that parts are manufactured to the specifications
- Uses measuring instruments, such as verniers and gauges, to measure material; make necessary adjustments to ensure quality parts
- Reads, interprets, and completes routine paperwork
- Trains new hires on machine operation, safety, and fabrication departmental guidelines
- Ability to organize and coordinate tasks; inspect, estimate, interpret, and use judgment.
- Performs operator machine maintenance (clean, monitor for oil leaks, and lubricate etc.)
- Checks lubrication levels, drains water traps, listens for unusual noises, and looks for worn belts and components
For immediate consideration please email: Outerboston@Staffmark.com
Special Requirements: Flexible to accept changes in work assignments as required to meet customer requirements. Regularity of attendance is essential to ensure a high quality product and smooth manufacturing operations. Versatile and capable to operating several machines and performing varied operations and assignments as required. Cross-Department work assignment when required. Quality: Performs job responsibilities with attention to quality and continuous improvement. Evaluates material before use and rejects defective material. Inspects first piece of raw material, work in process (WIP) and fabricated parts as necessary using appropriate tools such as verniers.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Holliston, MA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/24/2019