Claims Supervisor - Tempe, AZ
Branch ID: 5114
Pay Rate/Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00
The Claims Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the daily operations of the claims team and ensuring deadlines are met while maintaining quality standards.
- Supervises day-to-day activities of approximately 10-15 members within a growing organization
- Handles personnel issues and all aspects of the employment life-cycle for direct reports including but not limited to, hiring, onboarding, compensation, training, coaching and corrective actions, goal setting and career guidance, annual reviews and performance management
- Oversees annual internal reviews and audits of claims operations as part of an ongoing quality control process and identify areas of continuous improvement
- Resolves escalated customer and employee issues, including claims appeals, based on department and company policies
- Creates and reviews weekly and monthly metrics to ensure customer expectations, deadlines, and individual team member's contributions are measured and maintained. Utilizes metrics to drive decisions and priorities, evaluate workloads, plan for anticipated volume changes, and provide routine and ad-hoc reports to management
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships with external and internal personnel
This opportunity is temporary to hire with a well-established company. Don't wait, send your resume in to us!
The ideal candidate will have the following: Associates degree required; BA/BS preferred; Minimum of 3 years of professional supervisory/management level experience, preferably in a claims or customer service environment; Prior experience required in mentoring and coaching both new and experienced employees with an emphasis on motivation and employment development; 5+ years in roles of increasing responsibility within a professional office environment; Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook); Excellent written and verbal skills; Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment; Ability to stay focused on projects and deadlines
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tempe, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/24/2019