Office Assistant - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
- Assist in managing Innovation Lab operations.
- Manage relationships with building staff (i.e. building operations team, maintenance crew, facilities team, KPMG mailroom). Receive and collect mail and packages on a daily basis.
- Manage relationships with caterers and other vendors. Place, receive, setup, and breakdown all catering orders for client and internal workshops when needed.
- Manage supply inventory—taking inventory of all supplies on a regular basis and ordering more supplies as needed. Additionally will need to ship supplies for workshops taking place in other locations. Arrange courrier service, create shipping labels, maintain shipping supplies inventory, and ensure return of all materials.
- Assist with scheduling, communications, pipeline, weekly status calls, and session agendas. Additionally, manage room setup for sessions—which includes setting up snacks, writing out name tags for sessions, ensuring all guests are registered with building security, cleaning up after sessions and resetting for the next day.
- Reconcile monthly invoices and P-Card spending for New York and Chicago. Collecting all receipts, creating monthly reports, and ensuring all charges are reclassified to the correct codes.
- Submit expense reports for leadership and help with booking travel.
- Assist with booking happy hours and/or dinners for working and client sessions, in addition to Innovation Lab team meetings.
- Ability to work in an agile, adaptable, dynamic, fast-paced environment. Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity, and understand the work the team does to apply design thinking to solve complex business challenges.
- Organizational skills - Ability to work on different projects and deliver high quality deliverables in committed time frames.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn new analytical tools.
- Be comfortable with US and travel.
- Proficiency in English – written and spoken.
- Cost savvy and budget aware to enable spend smart
- Strong operation skills and attention to detail, including room setup, catering and deliveries, creating session deliverables, managing supplies, lab technology, research trend boards and charge codes for any expenses.
- Bachelor's degree in business studies from an accredited college/university
There will certainly be days that you may have to arrive at 7:30am/8am and possibly stay till 6pm. Flexibility is needed outside of the 9am-5pm range. Again, it's not going to be every single day, but could be pretty common-especially Tuesdays-Thursdays.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/24/2019