High Reach Forklift Operator - Lakewood, WA
Branch ID: 5145
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
- Forklift driving. You'll be picking, packing, pulling, loading, or unloading with reach trucks and electric pallet jacks.
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle products that may weigh up to 50 lbs and use RF scanners for inventory control.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate forklifts, carts, dollies, electric pallet jacks and hand trucks to get your product to and from where it needs to be.
- Benefits available
- WEEKLY PAY
- Direct deposit every Friday
- Referral bonuses
- Unlimited growth potential with large national company
- $15/hr depending on shift
- DAY/SWING shift available
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You've thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old.
- You have the drive- you have at least 1 year recent stand up forklift experience and hopefully a little RF scanner and electric pallet jack too.
- Overtime isn't just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime when needed.
- In it to win it- we want people who want a home and a place to stay for a long time!
Must be at least 18 years old. Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have at least 1 year recent stand up forklift experience. Stable, verifiable work history.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
High Reach Forklift Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Lakewood, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/24/2019