Digital Marketing Coordinator - Canton, MA
Branch ID: 5880
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $25.00
Staffmark has teamed up with Sika Sarnafil, a leading supplier of specialty chemical products and industrial materials serving construction and industrial markets, to hire a Digital Marketing / Web Content Coordinator.
This individual will be responsible for assisting with the relaunch of Sika's website and will be in charge of updating Sika's social media sites. This will include conducting regular analysis and reviewing site statistics to identify and implement improvements in order to boost lead generation, increase organic traffic (SEO), and enhance Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign efforts. All this with the objective of building Sika's web presence, visibility and lead acquisition.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Director and Demand Generation Manager in the execution and reporting of digital marketing plans, campaigns, programs and initiatives
- Assist with the re-design and re-launch of Sika's website
- Assist in tracking digital marketing analytics dashboards. Analyze and report on key performance metrics relative to Sika's digital presence
- Maintain content on the websites such as copy, images, product data, etc.
- Coordinate editorial calendar for posting and curating content for social media posts
- Based on reported data, recommend actions for continuous improvement with goal of driving traffic and increasing quality leads
- Coordinate e-mail campaigns and drip nurturing programs via marketing automation platform
- Monitor and report on PPC campaigns
- Liaison with Inside Sales team regularly to ensure an optimal lead processing workflow
- Coordinates the timelines, scheduling and asset allocation for digital marketing projects
- Other related duties may be assigned in the future.
For Immediate consideration please email: OuterBoston@staffmark.com
Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or Sitecore Experience designing / relaunching websites Broad knowledge of Digital Marketing including SEO, PPC, and lead generation Familiarity with web analytics tools including: Google Search Console and Google Analytics Experience analyzing web analytics and data, optimizing site conversions, and A/B testing Minimum of 2-3 years of experience or equivalent education experience in Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s or Associates degree required
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Digital Marketing Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Canton, MA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/25/2019