Pricing Manager - Andover, MA
Branch ID: 593
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop data reporting structures and formats to interrogate available MRP information
- Provide clear and concise reporting for key metrics
- Develop external comparable metrics to help drive organizational expectations.
- Analyze and review results of pricing and promotional initiatives in terms of sales growth, margin and profitability growth.
- Set up frequent multi-organizational reviews of key metrics and develop root causes and action plans for trends that are not proceeding within expectations.
- Work across the organization to help develop initiatives, solidly based on data results, to drive improved business performance.
- Evaluate Pricing/Rebate structure for key customers and significant industry/peer groups identifying opportunities for standardization of programs, streamlining the agreements and related calculations, and improved profitability.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 – 10 years of Pricing experience a must
- Wholesale/Retail Rebate process experience
- Analytical and data management skills essential.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Professional & Confident interacting with Senior Management, C-Suite & External Partners
- Strong Experience with ERP systems (QAD)
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills with V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros & Formulas
- Ability to work with Microsoft SQL, IBM Cognos & Tableau
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms.
- Computer skills using other Microsoft Office Products, PowerPoint & Word Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred
- Financial reporting experience highly desirable
5 - 10 years of Pricing experience a must
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Andover, MA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/25/2019