Fulfillment Associate - South San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 2200
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $17.00
- Receiving : Accepts our customers inventory and owns the entire process of getting that inventory put away and accepted into our systems. Communicates the arrivals and any exceptions are receiving owned as well.
- Picking: Spread across two different processes our picking team is responsible for delivering products to the next stage of the process as quickly and accurately. An integral team in the warehouse, pickers and their peers keep the flow of customers products moving and keep the warehouse humming.
-Packing: The final touches before a customer receives their products, the packing team is responsible for ensuring the quality of each and every shipment as well as packing the items correctly. The packing team works together with picking to guarantee that shipments are fulfilled perfectly and owns all responsibility around those shipments.
Schedule: Sunday, Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. 8:00 am – 6:45 pm 10 HR DAYS STRAIGHT PAY
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Short-term disability insurance
• Bonus opportunities
• And much more!
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, nights and/or weekends based on business needs and consistently arrive for work on time. - Ability to lift 45lbs without any health limitations. - Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 10hr shift. - Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
South San Francisco, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: South San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/25/2019