Maintenance Technician - Breinigsville, PA
Branch ID: 5401
Pay Rate/Salary: $27.00 - $33.00
Staffmark is hiring a Maintenance Technician in Breinigsville, PA! This position is available for a qualified individual with proven maintenance skills. Responsibilities include efficient maintenance and repair of all mixing/blending, processing, packaging and support equipment. Conducts preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and assisting with other projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all production lines/equipment is set up & ready for operation prior to each production day
- Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines in a fast-paced time critical environment.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs.
- Generate & complete unplanned work orders as required. Completed planned work orders as assigned.
- Maintain work area, maintenance shop, stock room, tool storage, parts and supplies.
- Complete written and/or CMMS entries accurately and completely as a historical record of work performed
- Enter work requests for future planned work in the CMMS
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts and assemblies.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work environment throughout the plant.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Follow GMP's (good manufacturing practices) and other quality programs as they relate to the maintenance department
- Use equipment such as: hand tools, power tools, welders, electrical test equipment. PLC interface, HMI (Human Machine Interface), diagnostic equipment, fork lift, etc.
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision and as a member of a team
- Strictly adhere to all Safety policies (i.e. Lock Out Tag Out, Machine Guarding, etc.)
- Committed to ensuring that the products produced meet all food safety and quality requirements
- Develop & maintain an efficient and effective relationship with all internal and external customers.
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external associates
- Willing to work overtime when workloads require
- Other duties and cross training as assigned.
2nd and 3rd Shift *Follow GMP's (good manufacturing practices) and other quality programs as they relate to the maintenance department *Use equipment such as: hand tools, power tools, welders, electrical test equipment. PLC interface, HMI (Human Machine Interface), diagnostic equipment, fork lift, etc. *Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required *Ability to work independently with little or no supervision and as a member of a team *Strictly adhere to all Safety policies (i.e. Lock Out Tag Out, Machine Guarding, etc.) *Committed to ensuring that the products produced meet all food safety and quality requirements
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Breinigsville, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/25/2019