Forklift Operator - Westfield, MA
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.15
Staffmark is hiring experienced Propane Forklift Operators / Walkie Riders for a climate controlled warehouse in Westfield, MA.
Full-Time, 2nd Shift Opportunities available!
Positions pay $14.15 per hour (overtime will be available and is MANDATORY DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH.) Positions are long term temporary and will last through late spring of 2019.
Hours: 2nd shift Monday-Friday 1:30PM - 10:00PM. (During the month of March, employees will be expected to work from 5pm to 5am)
Our customer is one of the top logistics providers in the United States with locations across the Country. We are in search of experienced Propane Forklift Operators/Walkie Riders. Material Handlers and Order Pickers are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to perform tasks associated with order selecting using RF Scanner Technology including but not limited to: order selecting, cycle counts, storage and shipment of products and materials.
- Safety shoes required.
- Highly experienced Forklift operators may also be asked to assist with the loading and unloading of tractor trailers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience operating Forklifts.
- Safely lift up to 50 lbs. as necessary.
- Work as an individual contributor in a team environment
- Demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity; strong work ethic and a solid history of good work performance and attendance.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Sara Stevenson-Cruz, email@example.com.
1 Year minimum Forklift/Order Selecting experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Westfield, MA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/25/2019