Process Engineer - Sidney, OH
Branch ID: 592
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00
Recommends process settings to improve or maintain the current process capability.
Additional job duties:
- Establish Process conditions for new equipment and processes.
- Maintains records of process and trial conditions
- Recommends process equipment and improvement to existing process equipment. Also analyzes and creates cost justifications for such equipment or equipment improvements and/or modifications.
- Reviews and approves the process section of Production Work Orders
- Maintains the extruder barrel and screw for all extrusion lines.
- To work continually to improve the processing of all materials on all machines to ensure a quality product with maximum amount of production.
- Gain high level of Feeder and Extruder knowledge as to assist production personnel in troubleshooting of equipment as required.
- Represents Advanced Composites Inc. with Suppliers, Vendors and Regulatory Agencies at Local, State and Federal levels in a professional, moral and ethical business manner.
- Prepares and presents reports to Management on process capability and history.
- Prepares and presents project status reports for management.
- Supports the mission of ACP by being a positive, committed and contributing team member providing engineering expertise and experience.
- Is aware of the significant impacts, associated impacts, & the legal requirements that are inherent with acquired duties.
- Is aware of his/ her individual Quality, Environmental & OH&S obligations.
- Ensure that all co-workers comply with TS16949, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001 management system requirements.
- Ensure that all co-workers comply with all ACP and OSHA safety standards in place at this worksite.
see detailed job description
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sidney, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/28/2019