Operations Specialist - Groveport, OH
Branch ID: 566
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Staffmark is hiring an Operations Specialist to work in our busy Groveport office. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment while providing a high level of administrative and customer support in a highly visible position, then this is the position for you! As an Operations Specialist, you are the first person our Candidates and Associates see and are the first voice our customers hear on the phone! Staffmark was awarded the Best in Staffing Award for both Clients and Talent! If you believe Customer Service starts with you then Staffmark wants to speak with you!
Job Duties for our Operations Specialist include:
- Greeting Candidates and Associates that come into the office and
- Assist Field personnel in providing high level support to assigned clients through ad-hoc projects
- Manage the Vendor Management tool action items
- Additional administrative duties such as scheduling meetings and completing reports as requested
- Act as a program liaison between Clients, Associates and various Staffmark Departments
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 + years working in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
So why pick Staffmark? We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision 401(k) and more)!
- Employee Discount
- Referral Bonuses
What's next? Come work for us!
Apply for this fast paced Operations Specialist position today!
Excellent Verbal and Written communications skills, MS Word, MS Excel. Customer Service Skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Groveport, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/28/2019