Machine Operator - Greer, SC
Branch ID: 5031
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring an Extruder Operator in Greer, SC for a reputable materials company! This position is rotating 12 hour shifts. If you are looking for a new Extruder Operator Position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay is $14/hour
*Must be willing to work in a non-climate controlled environment and be comfortable working with carbon fibers.
- Position requires extended standing, lifting (up to 35 lbs), bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting, walking, reaching and hand dexterity
- Getting Materials prepared for Shipping out
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be willing to work rotating 12 hour shifts.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 864-433-9323
- Email: Duncanjobssc@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Duncan-SC-Jobs-1663458980638956/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
*High School Diploma or GED required *Must be willing to work rotating 12 hour shifts in a non climate controlled environment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greer, SC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/28/2019