Market / Product Research Analyst - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking a Market / Product Research Analyst to join our team. This is a contract role expected to last 4-6 months supporting a large, global company with headquarters in San Francisco. This company is known for its beloved brands, sustainability and green initiatives, and it's positive corporate culture. This person will be working with all types of product stages (prototype to finished product).
This person will be assisting the team as a User Experience Insights Analyst.
• Plan, design and conduct product research (usability studies, quantitative surveys, competitive analyses)
• Moderate one-on-one usability sessions, field ethnography studies, competitive analysis, etc.
• Analyze large data sets and review dashboards to measure online experience over time
• Work with different departments and stakeholders to facilitate research; present information to these teams to guide strategy
• Advocate for a better shopping experience for customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of research experience
• Bachelor's degree is a big plus
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships
• Background in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Market Research, and Statistics ideal
• Experience using Qualtrics, OpinionLab, Verint, etc., including: survey authoring/programming, as well as experience with data analysis & visualization tools (Vocalize, Tableau, SPSS, MarketSight), and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), user testing tools (UserTesting.Com), context insight platforms (dScout) ideal
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
3+ years of research experience Background in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Market Research, and Statistics ideal
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Francisco, CA
Apply for this Position
Market / Product Research Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/28/2019