Human Resources Generalist - Fort Worth, TX
Branch ID: 5039
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $18.00
At Staffmark, our employees are our greatest asset. As the Human Resources Generalist, you will play a key role in ensuring that we continue to encourage, support and retain our employees. You'll be responsible for the full scope of human resources activities, including hiring and staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits, and health and safety. You'll also manage various HR projects, communicate employment laws and regulations, and maintain a union-free work environment. If you're looking for a great career move with a rapidly-growing global company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Partner with the operations team to provide direction and guidance regarding policies, procedures and state and federal regulatory compliance requirements; keep management and operations apprised of internal and external HR developments that may impact overall effectiveness
- Facilitate new hire orientation and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Maintain associate personnel files and training materials, ensuring documents and manuals are current, accurate, confidential and in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Collaborate with leave administrator and management to effectively handle and track leave programs including short-term disability, workers' compensation, FMLA and personal leaves
- Implement and utilize HR metrics to measure performance
- Assist with performance management, including delivery of disciplinary action for hourly employees, and processing of terminations in partnership with corporate HR and Legal.
Please complete your online application at www.staffmark.com once you are done with the online application please give us a call for the next steps at (833) 818-0910.
At a minimum, you will need: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience; 1 or more years of HR experience; Experience working in HRIS and with time/attendance systems; Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including federal and state employment and benefits laws; It would be great if you also have: 5 years of HR experience; PHR Certification.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Worth, TX
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Human Resources Generalist
City, State or Zip Code: Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/29/2019