Territory Sales Manager - Sunnyvale, CA
Branch ID: 5721
Pay Rate/Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00
Interested in this direct hire?:
We are looking for a Territory Manager to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Director
Requirements -Proven experience as a Territory Manager -Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred -Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs -Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus -Excellent communication skills -Organizational and leadership ability -Problem-solving aptitude -BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Territory Sales Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Sunnyvale, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/29/2019