Warehouse Supervisor - Buford, GA
Branch ID: 5067
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $20.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Production Supervisor (Manufacturing) in Buford, GA for a well-known company. Position is an overnight 3rd shift. If you are looking for a career in Manufacturing as a Production Supervisor with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates production scheduling with Material Planner and Production Scheduler to facilitate flow of orders through the plant.
- Ensures production schedule is achieved.
- Monitors Finished Goods inventory to ensure on time shipment of all customer orders.
- Directs activities of subordinates to meet the production schedules by delegating assignment of work duties.
- Trains new employees in machine operations, safety, and quality inspection requirements/techniques.
- Updates other supervisors regarding key shipping requirements, production needs, labor concerns and other relevant issues.
- Verifies that products meet specifications and initiates corrective action(s) as appropriate.
- Identifies and makes changes in processes to improve manufacturing efficiencies.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Email: Lawrenceville@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkLawrencevilleGa
Education/Experience: Associate's degree in related field or 3+ years of experience in manufacturing/ production in an automotive environment. Managerial or supervisory experience. Skills: Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Advance of SAP. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions. Language Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly through both verbal and written media. Must be able to read and understand written ideas and information related to position. English language. Spanish and/or German a plus but not required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Buford, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/29/2019