Accountant - Jersey City, NJ
Branch ID: 5100
• Work directly for Client under Client supervision, in connection with the Company's Accounting. The Company will solely be responsible for the direction and control of the Services. Accordingly, Advisor will not be responsible for the scope, adequacy, or nature of the Services.
• Executes day-to-day accounting activities accurately
• Provides data to Client to enable decision making
• Certified Public Accountant or other relevant certification (either completed or in process)
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or related Business Management disciplines.
• Responsible for supporting project tasks.
• Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
Certified Public Accountant or other relevant certification (either completed or in process)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Jersey City, NJ
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Jersey City, NJ
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/29/2019