Cup Loader - Mount Jackson, VA
Branch ID: 5845
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.90
Staffmark is seeking a 3rd shift Cup Loader for Bowman Andros in Mt. Jackson! If you are looking for a new position in production, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
Job Summary: The Cup Loaders primary responsibility is to monitor and maintain the necessary levels of 4 ounce cups as required by specifications to maintain continuous operation of the 4 ounce filler machines. The Cup Loader will also be required to stack, load, move, and convey pallets to and from designated areas.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Pallet Logs with accurate Lot numbers, dates and times, and submit reports as required according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Use Hand Pallet Jack to receive, maneuver, place and adjust pallets with boxes of cups.
- Manually move and store pallets in designated area for removal.
- Observe foreign material risks as the cups are removed from boxes and cartons, de-stacked, and placed in the filler machine for use.
- Constantly monitor and maintain cup levels in the filler machine as necessary for continuous, efficient and smooth filler machine operation according to specifications.
- Open, remove and breakdown cartons and plastic bags for recycling, by hand or using tools.
- Constantly monitor the floor around the filler machines for overflow.
- Use a spray hose to rinse and cleanse the areas under and around the filler machine, keeping overflow from spilling into the walkway path around the filler machine, and leading to the apple pool.
- Monitor the waste grate drains under the filler machine to ensure overflow does not flood the walkway.
- Assist and relieve the filler operator as needed for breaks, lunches, vacations, etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area around the filler area.
- Regular and reliable attendance required.
- Other duties, as needed.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us at 540-333-9817
• Email: email@example.com
Basic reading, writing & literacy; Ability to tolerate heat; Ability to bend, stoop, reach and frequently use steps
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Mount Jackson, VA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mount Jackson, VA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/30/2019