Production Coordinator - Hayward, CA
Branch ID: 2516
Pay Rate/Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00
- Global organization within food production industry
- Quality driven with a focus on safety and growth
- Full benefits- great medical package!
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive starting salary based on experience
Your Role as the Production Coordinator
Production Coordinator is an integral part of the production process! As the Production Coordinator, you will ensure that the production department meets its quality assurance and scheduling goals by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities. Production Coordinator will work closely with maintenance, quality, and facility leadership to meet production goals effectively and according to company processes.
- Expertise in production within food production environments- HACCP, GMP, BRC
- Strong knowledge in regulatory processes for food safety and quality
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of operating a forklift as needed
- Overall general understanding/ knowledge of maintenance and sanitation practices
- Proven team leadership skills.
- Able to work 2nd shift hours- 3-11pm
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Experience in food production (HACCP, GMP, BRC). Strong communication skills. Ability to operate a forklift. Overall general understanding/ knowledge of maintenance and sanitation practices. Proven team leadership skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Hayward, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/30/2019