Maintenance Technician - Los Angeles, CA
Branch ID: 3212
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $20.00
- Work under the direction of maintenance technicians and lead technicians to complete workload.
- Respond to breakdown and scheduled work effectively
- Work with Maintenance Planner to identify spare parts and quantities needed on hand
- Granulator blade changes and dust collector filter changes will constitute a large portion daily tasks
- Respond to all machine failures; assist maintenance technicians as needed with troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding all major equipment during production breakdowns.
- Under guidance of Maintenance Technician, build, service, overhaul, modify, and perform preventative maintenance work on all equipment in the production facility
- Assist with facility cleaning activities as needed
- Provide insight and recommendations for continuous improvement on production, equipment performance and product quality
The greatest challenge facing this position is adaptability and flexibility as client build their new facility. As key to success is maintaining agility in meeting the needs of the facility and ultimately our customers.
The effectiveness of this postion is measured by downtime quality of equipment maintenance and flexibility to satisfy internal customer requirements.
0-3 years prior work experience manufacturing maintenance environment Basic knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic systems required. Demonstrated safe work habits and extensive knowledge of workplace safely is required Ability to read basic drawings and perform simple mathematics. Ability to lift, push, pull 10 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs. on a occasional basis required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Los Angeles, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/30/2019