Shipping Specialist - Spartanburg, SC
Branch ID: 5031
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Shipping Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. This company works 8-10 hour shifts with the potential for overtime on the weekends. If you are looking for a new shipping and receiving position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay is $12/hour
- Receive purchased component items using JDE system
- Put away all inbound materials
- Maintain accurate inventory records on all raw materials; process all required paperwork pertaining to materials
- Load and unload trucks as well as move materials
- May be cross-trained in shipping function to assist shipping personnel as needed.
- Perform other duties as necessary
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 864-433-9323
- Email: Duncan@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Duncan-SC-Jobs-1663458980638956/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
High school diploma or equivalent Inventory experience (cycle counts, inventory management, and issuing/receiving materials) Familiarity with JDE a plus Attention to detail is critical Must work with a sense of urgency Effective communication and problem solving skills Must have excellent verbal communication skills Must support and work in a team environment Must be able to use and operate a scan gun Must be able to lift 25 lbs on a frequent basis and be able to work standing and walking most of the day Excellent attendance record and solid performance record
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Spartanburg, SC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/30/2019