Material Handler - Elk Grove Village, IL
Branch ID: 3247
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring in Elk Grove Village, IL for a well-known Logistics company. If you are looking to work at a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Material Handler include:
• Retrieving and moving materials to prepare for shipment
• Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
• Arrange appropriate transportation of products
• Operating material handling equipment
• Break down airport shipments and palletize or box product based on customer specific information
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 847-605-0555
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoSuburbJobs/
Qualifications for the Material Handler position include:
• Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
• Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Maintain a clean production area
The schedule for these positions will be a flexible schedule and if selected, you would need to be able to commit to working 5 days out of 7 days each week including working on the weekends.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in a warehouse environment. Must be able to work 5 out of 7 days a week including working on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Elk Grove Village, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 1/31/2019