Purchasing Coordinator - Greer, SC
Branch ID: 1102
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $16.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Purchasing Coordinator in Greer, SC. If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.322.6004
• Email: Greenville@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenvilleSCJobs/
In this position, you will process and prepare orders following established procedures, enter necessary information from vendors or internal orders into our master database (SAP), and fulfills the tracking and processing of certain SAP SD documents. The Purchasing Coordinator will also support our efforts to organize customer orders and various shipping documents, maintain logistics reports, and communicate with freight vendors.
- Utilize the Sales and Distribution module of SAP. Follow and remain proficient in procedures to enter and manage Purchase Orders for certain vendors. Provide quality control between PO issuance and PO conveyance with certain vendors.
- Verify and process, via Accounting, vendor invoices.
- Become and remain proficient in Rmax products, services and operational procedures pertaining to Sales and Distribution.
- Scan and file documents as needed and as directed.
- Provide backup support and coverage for Logistics functions, as directed.
- Promptly answer phone calls and/or questions as they arise.
- Help maintain logistics reports
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Logistics and Plant Manager.
- Conduct cycle counts on raw materials, investigate discrepancies, and maintain cycle count records.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good aptitude for numbers
- Detail oriented
- Vender relation skills with good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the construction/roofing industry is a plus
* High School Degree * 3+ years of experience in a similar position * Prior logistics experience in freight, inventory, cycle counting, warehousing desirable * Experience with computerized systems, SAP knowledge REQUIRED
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greer, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/31/2019