Executive Assistant - Commercial Real Estate - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00
Our client, a S&P 500 company and New York City's largest office landlord, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing, and maximizing the value of Manhattan commercial properties.
REPORT TO: 4 SVP's (Operations, Construction, Engineering, Design)
The Executive Assistant is a highly skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to the executive. The job of the Executive Assistant is to ease the executive's workload by taking on most of the administrative duties. This role must keep the office of the executive running smoothly.
- Act as liaison between Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents of Construction, Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, Property Managers and all assistants
- Provide administrative support to the SVP's
- Coordinate calendar, meetings, and answer telephone for SVP's
- Maintain files for SVP's
- Review, consolidate, and edit reports received from Project Managers and Portfolio Managers
- Ensure all projects and paperwork submitted by Project Managers and Portfolio Managers are proofread and accurate and given to SVP's in a timely fashion
- Work independently and handle routine office function and special projects for the SVP
- Open, read, and date stamp incoming mail for the SVP
- Anticipate the need for and obtain information for the SVP's use from the portfolio, vendors and other departments
- Review all correspondence with SVP on a daily basis, and take necessary follow-up measures
- Handle any additional or miscellaneous duties as may be assigned by management
Must have a four-year college degree and at least three (3) years of administrative experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work. Professional demeanor. Enthusiastic team player. Willing to learn new skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Thorough knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling required to ensure that all documentation is prepared in an accurate and timely manner. Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS VISIO with the skills necessary to prepare reports, graphs and charts in presentation format. Willing to work late on occasion when necessary. Persistent in follow-up. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of SLG Management/Staff and outside agencies.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Assistant - Commercial Real Estate
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/31/2019