Assembler - Enfield, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Staffmark is currently recruiting for an experienced Assembler(electric/mechanical) for a manufacturing company in Enfield CT. who specializes in laboratory instruments..
The position is available on a temp to hire basis. Hours are 7am-3:30pm Monday through Friday with a pay rate of $13.00 per hour.
- Assembles mechanical parts and components associated with the company's product line;
- Responsible for building an extensive variety of centrifuges, shakers and/or freezers, including sub-assembly, assembly, testing, inspection, prototypes modifications, upgrades and rework in accordance with manufacturing documentation;
- Specialized packaging with operation of case sealing and strapping machines, operation of lifting tools (i.e. vacuum lifts);
- Assist Manufacturing Engineering in the creation, development and revision of assembly documentation;
- Accurately document the necessary quality and inventory control measuring checks;
- Assist in the initial installation, troubleshooting and testing of the new assembly lines and associated equipment;
- Daily setup and startup of assembly lines and other production equipment;
- Troubleshoot and improve product quality, productivity and processes using knowledge of ISO policies and procedures;
- Verify accuracy and quality of finished product.
Interested candidates please send resumes to email@example.com
-High School Diploma or equivalent. -Electromechanical assembly experience preferred. -Soldering a plus. -Must be able to lift 50-70lbs multiple times a day. -Must work on your feet.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Enfield, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/31/2019