Maintenance Technician - Norcross, GA
Branch ID: 5067
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $15.00
Staffmark is recruiting for a talented individuals to fill the role of Maintenance Technician in Norcross, GA. This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying up to $15.00.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for working with production, engineering and EH&S to ensure that the facility, equipment and processes are safe and efficient for all employees
- Act as first line maintenance resource for ITW PSNA. Work with Plant Manager/ESH Manager and Operations Team to utilize the ITW Tool box in implementing systems and procedures to improve efficiency of equipment and facility.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of all machines and the facility. Troubleshoot equipment problems in the factory as well as HVAC, lighting, plumbing, electrical, chiller, boiler, etc.
- Directly supervise and coordinate activities of the Maintenance Department
- Work with outside contractors on scheduling projects and annual inspections
- Update and monitor Preventive Maintenance system to insure all PM's are completed and work orders generated from PM's are scheduled and completed. Track equipment histories to insure correct inventories of repair parts are on the shelf to minimize down time.
- Generate reports of equipment maintenance and repairs and keep data base updated for third party audits (EPA, DEP, OSHA, and various other parties)
- Insure all annual inspections and certifications are completed during assigned times and that all reports are filed for review in a third-party audit.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Text us 770-963-8032
- Email: Lawrenceville@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkLawrencevilleGa
- Expected to work when plant is in production, as well as overtime and weekends if the situation requires. - Assist in the preparation of EPA, OSHA and FM Global Audits - Assist in preparing Capital Expenditure Requests as needed - Strong hands-on mechanical, trouble shooting, electrical and pneumatic ability. - Must possess a working knowledge of electricity, mechanics, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, rigging, and Industrial Safety.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Norcross, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/31/2019