Warehouse Specialist - Enfield, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Staffmark is looking for an energetic, hands-on 2nd Shift Warehouse Specialist/Order Picker in Enfield, CT!
Hours: Monday-Friday 4:30pm-12:30am
Pay: $15.00 an hour
- Operates lift truck, pallet jack, or uses hand truck to unload trucks, move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Reads work order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Experience with material handling equipment
- Receiving, break down, and put away experience
- Determines the appropriate packaging materials depending upon the type/composition of instrument being shipped.
- Packs products or inspects for conformance to company standards.
- Sorts parcels for shipment, according to destination or other classifications, and places shipments in designated areas.
- Maintain returns, checking for damages and entering customer comments, sending appropriate labels, receiving returns back to stock.
- Process International orders, fill out appropriate export documentation.
For Immediate Consideration send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. - Equipment experience a MUST lift truck, pallet jack, hand truck.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Enfield, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/01/2019