Planning Department Retail Allocator - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking an Allocator to join our team. This company is known for its longevity, beloved brands, sustainability and green initiatives, and engagement with the local community in San Francisco. This contract role has potential to be converted to a full time position.
The Allocator will drive the profitability and growth of retail stores by creating and managing merchandise sales and inventory plans at the department/category/product level.
This person will:
- Assist with developing pre-season department plans
- Work with merchandising tam to recommend inventory quantities based on historical data, trend, and other forecasting
- Participate in the open-to-buy process and create recommendations
- Coordinate with senior planners on inventory strategy and risk mitigation
- BA/BS a plus
- 2+ years' experience, preferably in an Allocations capacity (post-production allocations and planning at the store level)
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Skilled with analysis/metrics (including Excel)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Collaborative & effective communicator
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Bachelor's degree is a plus 2 years of experience within a retail/wholesale environment Advanced Excel skills A background in inventory management, planning, forecasting, etc. Strong communication skills and partnership ability
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Francisco, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Planning Department Retail Allocator
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/01/2019