Maintenance Associate - Olathe, KS
Branch ID: 5507
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $19.00
Are you looking for a Full Time position? Staffmark currently has openings for talented individuals to fill the role of Maintenance Associate in Gardner, Kansas. Below are the responsibilities of a Maintenance Associate:
- Assists with tasks as directed for the purpose of maintaining facilities and minimizing damage
- Diagnose, Install, repair, adjust system component parts and facility components as may be required to maintaining facility and equipment
- Maintains clean condition of tools and/or equipment
- Report any issues that are safety concerns to Maintenance Lead and immediately address the issue accordingly
- Complete various preventative maintenance tasks as assigned by Maintenance Lead
- Operate various types of tools and equipment including forklifts and scrubber
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate observations effectively
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns
- Ability to work a split shift and weekends if required to do so
- Maintain oiling and greasing schedules and assist in the preparation of other preventive programs
- Monitor inventory of resources to order parts when required for various machines or equipment
- Communicate any necessary project, repairs or issues that need attention to Maintenance Lead
- Understand and apply all safety standards for equipment and machinery onsite
- Work other duties as assigned
The position will be Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm. This position pays between $18.00-$19.00 per hour. You will be working for the company and will receive benefits and PTO.
We are excited to share this awesome opportunity for you to work in a great warehouse environment where you will be working with a wonderful team. If you are interested, apply at mystaffmark.com. When you complete the application, please call 913.856.1198.
Ability to operate forklift equipment and power and hand tools used in skilled trade. Ability to handle hazardous materials. Must wear appropriate PPE when required. Mechanical aptitude and ability to easily understand functions of warehouse machinery. Background in electrical distribution as well as controls. Willing to learn and master new skills (welding, reading schematics etc. Ability to operate a computer and email. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods. Able to follow written and verbal instructions precisely. Able to lift up to 60 pounds. Able to adhere to all safety standards including equipment checks before and after shift. Good mathematical skills. Ability to identify any safety hazards and quickly take action to eliminate or correct them.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Olathe, KS
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/01/2019